Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

So, what's new pussycat?

Well, gee wizz, have I been gone a long time!!!  The last update was in 2014 and, well, we had become parents.  Foster parents!!! If you would like to read all about that, please go to my old blog, Ramblings from a Girlie Girl, which I can no longer update for some reason.... The blog posts are titled, Our Perfect Blonde Angel and Fostering Little Lady. 





Anyway....

Between the time of the last blog post and today, A LOT has happened... But there is no way I can tell about everything, you would be here all day.  So I will just say that WE ADOPTED our BLONDIE on October 1, 2015!!! This date is special because it is also our wedding anniversary and my late MaMaw's birthday. It just so happen that Margaret (aka Blondie) is named after my late MaMaw.  So, we are a FOREVER family!!!!

We will not worry about why I did not post as we went thru being foster parents, there was just so much that can not be shared.  Instead, we will move forward and hopefully keep this blog a little more updated.  I really enjoyed posting to my old blog and would love to share all kinds of vintage findings, adventures, and whatever else might come up.

Here is my YouTube video update, as well....


No comments:

Post a Comment